SVP Business Devel. Global Risk Intelligence
Jennifer Hoffman joined Global Risk Intelligence as Senior Vice President of Business Development in December 2018 . She brings over 20 years of experience in risk management and mitigation to the organization.
From 2015 – 2018, Jennifer served as Double Vice President for Astaldi in North America, focusing on Risk Management and Business Development. Based in Washington, D.C., she focused on creating strategic partnerships for the company and spearheaded business development in the United States. From 2010 – 2015, she led the Corporate Risk Management Department, where she was in charge of developing the risk framework, methodologies, processes, procedures and other tools.
Prior to Astaldi, Jennifer developed her risk advisory foundation and knowledge base with a decade of consulting for EY in Italy. She is fluent in English and Italian as well as proficient in both French and Spanish. Jennifer earned her MBA from St. John’s University and her BA from Columbia University.
Global Risk Intelligence is a global risk advisory firm. GRI navigates complex global risk issues and provides mitigation solutions for clients. GRI is committed to helping them in their operations to understand current and unperceived threats, ensuring that they are resilient in an increasingly uncertain era.
Working at the intersection of business and politics™ GRI helps organizations using its anticipate, assess, and advise (AAA) cycle to understand the impact of global risks to their operations. GRI industry experience includes construction, defense, finance, energy, and mining.
Risk consulting services include Evaluating Opportunities & Analyzing Risk, Monitoring & Evaluating Threats to Assets, Forecasting & Modelling Impacts to Business, and Driving Desired Business Intelligence.
Additional services include advisory, analysis, strategy, research, and speaking engagements.
ABSTRACT OF THE SPEECH
Risk management and Artificial Intelligence – Reducing risk through AI.
- AI cannot substitute risk management yet it can be a catalyst for change that pushes risk management into the limelight as one of the company’s leading practices.
- Risk Management – how it is perceived – yesterday and today.
- Risk management & AI – integration can make a difference in how RM will be perceived tomorrow – in theory and in practice.
- Case Studies – some examples of how AI can improve RM within a company.
- How to begin to approach the idea of integrating AI within your company’s Risk Management Framework.